Grand Victorian Estate on 20+ Acres

 Magnificent Victorian set on over 20 acres, comprised of 10,000 sq ft. + - this is the place to call home!  Inside you'll find 6 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms, and 2 powder rooms.  A brand new state of the art home theatre.  Everywhere you look, you'll find fine details and touches.


Brand new infinity pool/spac and bbq areas.  This is a home worthy of a magazine cover!


To me, this estate is extremely inviting & I could picture myself living there no doubt.  What's even more impressive is that the home is located in CALIFORNIA!  If I hadn't seen the address - I would have never guessed California.  All in all this house is amazing - and I think it's a great buy!

The home is located at: 2200 White Stallion, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Web Listing: http://www.mcleanteam.com/Nav.aspx/Page=/ListNow/Default.aspx 

Bedrooms: 6
Bathrooms: 9

Size: 10,000 Sq. Ft.+
Price: $18,000,000 USD



MCal's Favourite Areas: The entire house is amazing in my eyes - from the porches, outdoor living areas, the kitchen with the amazing range!


0 comments: