San Antonio Manor

I'm not too crazy about the style of this house, but I felt it needed a spot on my blog! The exterior is pretty grand & impressive but the interior seems like it's just too open and unattractive. You be the judge!

This home boasts over 11,000 Sq. Ft. on multiple levels with 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Glass was key for this house, as every room has large windows capturing the view they offer. An extensive amount of marble was used throughout including the flooring and countertops.

Size: 11,900 Sq. Ft.
Bedrooms: 10
Bathrooms: 7
Price: $6,000,000

MCal's Favourite Areas: The entire exterior of the home including the pool area. The interior just doesn't appeal to me, however I do like the entrance with the double staircases! With a $300,000 down payment and STILL $35,000/month I think I can find a much more appealing estate than this one!
















0 comments: