Incredible Savings

Pure Castle Majesty


I was flipping through my November 2007 issue of Unique Homes and I came across this fairytale estate. It caught my eye, and I wanted to see more of it. I logged onto the realtors webpage, and there it was...but $2.3 million less than in the magazine! The new list price is: $3,900,000, what a a steal!

Decription:
7 acre captivating island estate surrounded by rushing river. Cathedral great room with beams and fireplace, banquet dining room, incredible kitchen, family room, 3 room master bedroom suite, extraordinary wine cellar, full theatre, guest suite, game room, in-ground pool, exercise cottage and 6 tee golf course with 2 greens... spectacular home and property.

Old Listing Price: $6,200,000
New Listing Price: $3,900,000

Take a look!





0 comments: